Presentation to the NEA Fuel Poverty Forum
National Energy Action (NEA) holds regional Fuel Poverty Forums three times per year throughout England and Wales.
NEA Fuel Poverty Forums
- Are aimed at strategic policy makers and front line service providers
- Examine policy and practical initiatives related to fuel poverty and delivering energy efficiency solutions at a local, regional and national level
- Showcase innovative provision and best practice
- Promote dialogue and discussion on a wide range of sectoral issues
- Help NEA shape policy developments and campaigns.
This presentation was given at NEA’s East Midland’s Fuel Poverty Forum on the 3rd July 2104 and shares some of the key findings from the CLNR project, alongside early insights and conclusions.